Cyrus IMAPd 2.4.0 Released

Andy Fiddaman cyrus at fiddaman.net
Wed Oct 13 11:21:15 EDT 2010

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010, Frank Pittel wrote:

; Thanks for your build script. I'll give it a try when I get home. Some of the lacations
; of things like sasl and burkley<SP?> db are in different locations but that shouldn't be
; an issue. I forgot to mention that I'm running sol-10 on x86.

btw, now that all databases are skiplist by default, you can get away
without compiling against Berkeley DB at all - I certainly plan to once
I've done the initial database conversion. In that case, just use
--without-bdb in the configure script.

Andy