Cyrus IMAPd 2.4.0 Released

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Tue Oct 12 23:27:57 EDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 09:14:22PM -0400, Bron Gondwana wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 06:21:19PM -0500, Frank Pittel wrote:

> > > We're planning to reach out to the distributions and convince them
> > > to package it - as well as integrating any patches they're applying
> > > that are still worthwhile.  We want everyone to be running the same
> > > codebase as much as possible.
> > >
> > > At the moment I'm still travelling - will be back in Australia next
> > > week.
> > >
> > > Bron.
> >

> > Any chance of getting a package for solaris 10? I've been trying to build 2.3.16 for over
> > a week and still haven't gotten it to compile.
>
> I really don't know much about Solaris 10 packaging.  I do have a Solaris
> box though... I should give it a go.  Do they usually get compiled with
> gcc, or with the Sun compiler?

If I can talk you into it I'd be happy with a tar ball and instructions on how/where to
install the files. Let me know if you can get it to compile let me know what your
configure options were and what the dependencies are and I'll compile it and put it into
a package.

I use gcc that I got from sunfreeware. Although at some point the build process calls out
cc by name. :-(

Frank