lmtpproxyd is using local mailboxes.db in Cyrus 2.3.16 ?

Lucas Zinato Carraro lucaszc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 00:48:40 EDT 2010

Hi ,

I find some information about Cyrus Murder Mail Delivery in link:

http://www.cyrusimap.org/mediawiki/index.php/Cyrus_Murder_Mail_Delivery

This patch is already implemented in Cyrus Imap 2.3.16 ?

I try to configure to use local mailboxes.db ,
master

 ---    lmtpproxyd -C /etc/imapd-local.conf ...

/etc/imapd-local.conf

..
mupdate_server 127.0.0.1

but this feature dont work.

 Patch avaiable in this site is compatible with this version ?

I have some servers with problems in deliver using lmtp.

Another question is:

* How  can i increase the performance in MUPDATE server ?

Prefork more servers is a good approach ?

  mupdate       cmd="/usr/cyrus/bin/mupdate -m" listen=3905 prefork=5

Thanks in advance
Zinato