badlogins pop3 thunderbird 3.1.6

steffo76 at gmx.de steffo76 at gmx.de
Mon Nov 22 09:35:11 EST 2010

Now that you mention it... we had something similar a couple of weeks ago. The number of bad logins cumulated to a couple of thousands within a few hours. The users didn't get an error from thunderbird. The protocol also was pop3s. I am not quite sure which thunderbird version it was.

Regards,
Stephan

-------- Original-Nachricht --------