2.4.2 on Solaris - Crashes in mailbox_unlock_index

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Mon Nov 1 06:42:29 EDT 2010

On Mon, Nov 01, 2010 at 09:43:46AM +0000, Andy Fiddaman wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Nov 2010, Bron Gondwana wrote:
> ;
> ; Here's your patch :)
>
> Works perfectly, thanks :)

Excellent.  Like I said, it WILL be in the next release.  I just
have to fix some other stuff first!

(and I suspect Max and Greg will have stuff to fix too - we're
all bug fixing or rounding out incomplete stuff which I will call
a bug fix even if it's somewhat new featurish... things like
tidying up the multi-channel replication stuff that nobody better
be using yet because it's only half done!)

Bron.