upgrading with murder/aggregator

Torsten Schlabach TSchlabach at gmx.net
Fri May 28 14:58:47 EDT 2010

Hi!

> of its own, but since it is just a soft link to imapd and imapd has
> -U, it possibly could work.

Interesting observation.

Actually, on our system, proxyd is not a softlink to imapd, but interesting enough:

h06-v05:/usr/lib/cyrus/bin# md5sum imapd
0c1327a649b3788393fa4ffae912d4b8  imapd
h06-v05:/usr/lib/cyrus/bin# md5sum proxyd
0c1327a649b3788393fa4ffae912d4b8  proxyd

And I wasn't aware of the -U option. I'll try this tomorrow and let you know. Will take me 10 minutes to find out if it does the trick or not.

Regards,
Torsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------