Occasionally weird behaviour with mboxes

Lorenzo Marcantonio l.marcantonio at logossrl.com
Fri May 21 05:28:47 EDT 2010

On Thu, 20 May 2010, Dan White wrote:

> Which backend are you using for your mailboxes database (config item:
> mboxlist_db)?
>
> You might try converting to a different backend if you suspect problems
> with it.

I'm using the skiplist one, since bdb is more time doing recovery than
doing useful work :P I could try the flat one but I'm worried about
performance... OTOH 1500 mailboxes are not *too* many to fit in the
working set...

As an aside, why some db can be put on sql and not some other? i.e. for
example, put the mailbox db on postgres?

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl