Unjustified 'Mailbox is at XX% of quota' messages in Thunderbird

Kővári János bsh at freemail.hu
Thu May 6 07:50:56 EDT 2010

Simon Matter írta:
> It has been fixed in 2.3. There are patches floating around to make it
> work on 2.2 but maybe your distribution didn't include them.
>
> Simon

Yep, it is not exactly the freshest distro around :) But why fix it if
it works, right? Security is not an issue, it is isolated from the
interwebs and there are no hackers in the office either... :) But an
update is planned... (since years, I am lazy.)
Thanks. I'll leave it without quota for now, until I decide to update
the whole thing.

Cheers,
Janos