Building an interface to undelete for users

Brian Awood bawood at umich.edu
Mon Mar 29 12:21:49 EDT 2010

We implemented a self service restore page for our users, I'm not sure if
the code is anywhere publicly accessibe and I think it is fairly specific
to our installation since we use kerberos/murder.  Our implementation uses
remctl to make calls to unexpunge on the appropriate backend and we made
some changes to unexpunge to make it more user friendly (prints the output
in human readable form) and efficient (-r recursive + -c message count).
I've attached the patches for unexpunge if your interested, since I haven't
gotten around to posting them in bugzilla.

-Brian