local mailbox %s wrong in mailbox list in cyrus 2.3.15

karen turner karen.turner at opus.co.nz
Sat Mar 27 18:29:58 EDT 2010

Hi

Has anyone else had this message in their cyrus logs?

Mar 23 14:56:41 zysv01 mupdate[19515]: local mailbox user.zykdt0 wrong in
mailbox list

I have identified the section of code that does it.  It's the master mupdate
server synchronization. It is checking for a ! on a local mailbox line of the
murder database.

What is the purpose of it checking for a ! on a local mail box line?
A ! is used as a separator, when specifying a remote server, when its a remote
mailbox.

We run a unified murder configuration.
I checked and the same code is in 2.3.16 as well.

Cheers
  Karen