Recovering cyrus users and folders from backup

Diego V fordcarnut at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 13 20:22:51 EST 2010

Thanks David,

Permissions were already checked, thanks.

Issue solved.

Im ashamed though. Problem was all files were missing the final dot. Info
was recovered from the server's dead HD
with a windows application, then copied back to the new Linux server running
cyrus. Thus, files dots were ripped off in the process.

Made a little shell script to add the dot to each file and everything's fine
now.

Thanks a lot
Diego