Create subfolder permissions.

Matthew Schumacher matt.s at aptalaska.net
Mon Jun 14 20:47:08 EDT 2010

List,

I have a folder with the following permissions:

lam user/matt/Folder
matt lrswited

Which omits both the administrative (a) and the create (s) sub-folder
permissions.  I am using these settings because I want to provide users
with a folder that they can't delete or create subfolders in, but can do
everything else.

It seems the administrative part works fine, but I am able to create
sub-folders.  What is really interesting is that I can't delete them.

Does anyone know why this doesn't work.  I'm sure I'm missing something
obvious.

Info:
Cyrus 2.3.16 with autocreate patches.

schu