/var/spool/cyrus/mail/x/share in the filesystem

Jakob Lenfers lenfers at bigsss-bremen.de
Wed Jun 9 03:13:45 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying around with a test server and a administration tool (gosa)
and I've got a question I cannot solve with google and the documentation:

When I created a mail group with gosa (and ldap) I thought it would just
create the ldap entries and postfix would do all the resolving. But gosa
did not only create the ldap entries, but also an account on cyrus:
/var/spool/cyrus/mail/m/share/mail-test/

Normal users are created on my ubuntu in
/var/spool/cyrus/mail/x/user/xusername/; what does the share folder do?

TIA for your help,
Jakob

P.S.
Ubuntu 8.04LTS, Cyrus 2.2.13