intermittent problems with kick_mupdate

Gavin Gray gavin.gray at ed.ac.uk
Thu Jun 3 09:24:35 EDT 2010

Forgot to mention the more specific errors we have seen on the
backends we're moving users from:

imap[29289]: [ID 886451 local6.error] Could not trigger remote push to
mupdate serverduring move of user...

and

imap[22505]: [ID 772019 local6.error] Could not set remote acl on user....

email gavin.gray at ed.ac.uk

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.