Cyradm doesn't show any mailboxes

Kővári János bsh at freemail.hu
Sun Jan 24 12:18:17 EST 2010

Dan White írta:
> On 24/01/10 17:21 +0100, Kővári János wrote:
>> Dan White írta:
>
> Is imapd crashing when you run lm? Do you see anything that stands out in
> your syslog?

No, doesn't crash, no errors at all. Users are able to use the service.
The log doesn't show any errors, but it shows that I have logged in with
the cyrus user etc. Everything seems to be okay.
I can create mailboxes, put mail into them etc, as normal. These changes
are visible on the filesystem too. So it works, but 'cyradm lm' doens't
show anything at all.