failure in Cyrus Aggregator with Cyrus Replication

Oscar Nunez nunez.oscar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 12:23:53 EST 2010

Hi Guys:

A few days ago called for help about settings in Cyrus Aggregator.
Now I've a big problem with replica server.

My configuration is 1 backend, 1 murder, 1 frontend and 1 replica server.
When the backend server is online the replica server get all the mails
that reach the backend server. That's ok.

When the backend server is in offline mode the replica server passes
online mode (with the tool freerrvpd)  also works fine. However, when
the backend server back to online mode this delete all the mails that
received the backend server. I guess this is for the mupdate server.

So, there are any way to correct this problem.

Waiting for your answer...

--
Óscar Núñez
Estudiante Ing. Civil Electrónica