trouble with sieve and cyrus murder

Andrew Morgan morgan at orst.edu
Wed Feb 3 12:26:19 EST 2010

On Wed, 3 Feb 2010, Carlos Ricardo Bernal Veiga wrote:

> Ohhh Thank you Dan, this parameter worked really good in our Webmail, and so
> sorry for my english, We are studying the cyrus murder to deploy in our
> company, do you know about some success case with murder?? We have about
> seventy thousand accounts and we want know more about this project...

We run Cyrus with Murder at Oregon State University for over 30,000 users.
I don't know if there is any practical limit on the number of mailboxes
Cyrus Murder can support, but it must be a lot larger than 30,000 or
70,000.  We support these users with only 3 backends and 3 frontends.
It's all a matter of giving your Cyrus servers enough I/O.

 	Andy