Cyrus IMAPd 2.4.0 Released

Christiaan den Besten chris at scorpion.nl
Thu Dec 30 17:26:22 EST 2010

Simon,

> Of course I'll update our RHEL/CentOS RPMs but it may take a bit more time
> than the usual hours or days because of the many changes in the new
> release. Some of the stuff which has been done in the RPM automagically -
> like converting databases on startup - has now been integrated in the main
> code and I have to look at things in detail.

I was just looking if there were any 2.4.x RPM around, but see you are
still in the 2.3.x tree.

Any idea if / or when you will be building RPM's for the 2.4.x release?

Call me lazy, but I have been using your RPM's for years and am just
wondering if I need to be more patient, or start using the .tar.gz's ...

Yours,
Christiaan den Besten