sieve problem with vacation filter again.

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Apr 23 07:47:50 EDT 2010

Hello,

in sieve there are some restrictions for vacations to prevent
mailloops and replys to mails not sent directly to the mailaddress
of the user.

The vacation rule has the option ":addresses" to specify additional
addresses which belong to the user. There is no way cyrus could know the
Forwarded address, so you have to add it to the rule for the vacation
to work.