Cyrus vacation notice

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Mon Apr 19 09:01:48 EDT 2010

On Mon, 2010-04-19 at 14:37 +0200, Marc Patermann wrote:
> > I couldn’t find any trace of a postmaster mailbox, so I changed the
> > error logging address to ‘root’.
> If postfix may not have been able to deliver to the postmaster mailbox
> there must be information in the log file about this.
> If error message go to an non existing mailbox this is an configuration
> problem. Fix this!

+1 +1 +1

Check out the Postfix configuration directives: "notify_classes",
"2bounce_notice_recipient", "bounce_notice_recipient",
"delay_notice_recipient", "double_bounce_sender", and
"error_notice_recipient".  Tuning these can make your life much simpler.

OpenGroupware developer: awilliam at whitemice.org
<http://whitemiceconsulting.blogspot.com/>
OpenGroupare & Cyrus IMAPd documenation @
<http://docs.opengroupware.org/Members/whitemice/wmogag/file_view>