cyrus imap quota

Nic Bernstein nic at onlight.com
Wed Apr 7 11:08:11 EDT 2010

The text file format is a little tricky, as there is trailing whitespace
which must be preserved.

The quota command is fast, so it is trivial to make a script to modify
the quotas on the fly.  I have a perl script which sucks quota
information of of an LDAP directory and uses Cyrus::IMAP::Admin to
update the files.  It is fast enough to run every five minutes without
any trouble.

I've attached my scripts if you want to take a look.

Cheers,
      -nic

Nic Bernstein                             nic at onlight.com
Onlight llc.                              www.onlight.com
219 N. Milwaukee St., Suite 2a		  v. 414.272.4477
Milwaukee, Wisconsin  53202