Deleting messages

Nybbles2Byte nybbles2byte at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 23:28:12 EDT 2010

Hello Joseph,

You nailed it. Mine uses Purge. Purge is a common programming term so you
can bet that the reason they use that word is it's coming from the
programmers writing the email client. Expunge sounds more like a legal term
than anything to do with software and I'm surprised that it became an official
command as programmers would far more likely think of purge first. Perhaps a
non-programmer came up with that one.

 Nybbles2Byte                            mailto:nybbles2byte at gmail.com