deliver to mailbox folder not working

Vernon A. Fort vfort at provident-solutions.com
Thu Sep 17 20:26:17 EDT 2009

I have a script that re-delivers email messages from one mailbox to
another.  The following worked with 2.3.13 but does NOT work with 2.3.14

/usr/lib/cyrus/deliver -a testuser -m user.testuser.subfolder < email.txt

All i get is mailbox does not exist and a "lmtpunix:
verify_user(user.textuser.subfolder) failed: Mailbox does not exist.
All the acl are correct - set to 'all' on both the inbox and subfolder.
The message IS a valid email message and again, the deliver command
worked with the previous version.  I'm using gentoo and they removed the
2.3.13 version from portage.  Has the command syntax changes....

Vernon