Active/Active cyrus on OCFS2

Ciro Iriarte cyruspy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 14:42:07 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've been reading the archives about clustering cyrus and I have a
question. Now that OCFS2 v1.4 supports Shared Writable MMAP, would it
be possible to run a two-node cluster with a cyrus instance in each
node sharing the same mail spool on top of OCFS2?, would that have a
good performance and be reliable?.

We're toying  with the idea to build a two-node cluster on SLES10SP2
and LinuxHA, running Postfix+Cyrus+OpenLDAP to provide service for
about 30k mailboxes/accounts. Anyone has done something similar with
OCFS2?

Regards,

--
Ciro Iriarte