Strange Outlook 2007 mail did not arrive

Martin Schweizer schweizer.martin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 16:20:03 EDT 2009

Hello

I have a strange issue. My setup is FreeBSD 7.2 amd64 and the newest
Cyrus Imapd (.15).:
In the maillog from sendmail I see  that the mail will transfered to
Cyrus but it never arrived in the addressed mailbox (of course I tried
different addresses...). I find out that, if I re-send a specific mail
the mail did not arrived but if I write the mail new (same text and
subject) it arrived. The only difference I find, was the message id
field in the header.

(sorry for wrapping the lines)

The bad one:
msgid=<!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAHLJOa0CLtBIlvvDvgZBml3CgAAAEAAAAO+MSX+TYT9LnyICYgHv254BAAAAAA==@abc.c>