Folder rights problem

listacc at gmx.de listacc at gmx.de
Fri Oct 2 08:29:49 EDT 2009

Hello,

one of our employees complies that in his thunderbird changed two normal folders to greyed-out folders, e.g. it´s not possible to put messages inside.

If I access this account with my own thunderbird, I see the same. But we have no acl´s set set for this account, and my cyradm says for this folder:

cyrus lrswipcda

Also strange that after I deleted a shared folder tree that was embedded in this account, the two greyed-out folders became writable again. But - this morning they have changed back to be greyed-out!

Probably there is something wrong with one of cyrus´ databases? But with which one, and how to fix it?  And we have no error messages in our logfiles.

We use OpenSuSE 10.3 with really old Cyrus 2.2.13-24.

I´ll be very glad for any help!

   Andreas