ANNOTATEMORE => METADATA and rfc 5464

Ken Murchison murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Nov 17 16:17:51 EST 2009

Bron Gondwana wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 09:03:11AM -0500, Ken Murchison wrote:
>> What is your new format proposal?
>
> I'll see :)  Not sure yet - but mainly not sizeof(unsigned long)!

If we make a wholesale change to the database, perhaps this might be
something we put in the 2.4 branch.  It already has some
partial/complete extensions like QRESYNC, LIST-EXTENDED, URLAUTH=BINARY
and COMPRESS (which I backported to 2.3).

I was also thinking that although the charset changes have been fully
tested at Fastmail that it too might be a candidate for 2.4.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer