Were is quotas information stored

Simon Matter simon.matter at invoca.ch
Sat May 30 05:59:33 EDT 2009

> Hello everyone,
>
> As it seems impossible to access users accounts of many domains in cyradm,
> As it seems impossible to change the quota of a user in another domain,
>
> I would like to know where is stored the quotas for a specific user
> account ?
>
> For example I have user dbucherml at mydomain3.com, with path :
> /var/spool/imap/domain/m/mydomain3.com/d/user/dbucherml/
>
> Where is the quota information stored, and how could I set unlimited
> quotas ?

That's not so easy to say because it depends on your configuration. In the
default config you should find the quota flat databases somewhere under
$CONFIGDIR/quota. While it's usually a bad idea to touch those files by
hand you should be able to

1) shutdown cyrus-imapd
2) remove the users quota file
3) startup cyrus-imapd

until you found out how to access quota the correct way to cyradm.

Simon