2.3.14: posting to shared mailbox results in 550 Permission denied

Bron Gondwana brong at fastmail.fm
Fri May 29 09:32:52 EDT 2009

On Fri, 29 May 2009 10:12 +0200, "Simon Matter" <simon.matter at invoca.ch> wrote:
> > I can confirm that anonymous posting to a shared folder with 'anonymous p'
> > rights works on the 64bit version but not on the 32bit version.
> > So there must be a change between 2.3.13 and 2.3.14 which breaks something
> > on 32bit systems but not on 64bit.
>
> Is there anybody around who can confirm this?

Oh - if you could add debugging statements to "mymemberof" in the various lib/auth_*.c
files it would help narrow it down a lot.  I'm particularly interested in what value the
auth_state has (should be NULL) and if there's any weirdness going on with the ACLs
meaning that the "anonymous" string isn't matching properly.
--
  Bron Gondwana
  brong at fastmail.fm