help : cyradm can't access other domains

Denis BUCHER dbucherml at hsolutions.ch
Tue May 26 10:18:45 EDT 2009

Hello everyone,

If someone could help me on this point it would be nice, because I have
a mailbox that is almost full and I don't know how to change the quota ?

Thanks a lot in advance for any help

Denis

Denis BUCHER a écrit :
> OBATA Akio a écrit :
>>> I really don't understand how to access "other" (virtual) domains from
>>> cyradm :
>>>
>>>   su - cyrus
>>>   cyradm --user cyrus localhost
>>>   lm
>>>
>>> I see all mailboxes from our main domain, for example :
>>>
>>> user.dbucherml.ML (\HasChildren)
>>> user.dbucherml.ML.Fournisseurs (\HasChildren)
>>> user.dbucherml.ML.Fournisseurs.Acer (\HasNoChildren)
>>> user.dbucherml.ML.Fournisseurs.Alltron (\HasNoChildren)
>>> user.dbucherml.ML.Fournisseurs.Microsoft (\HasChildren)