Cyrus + Sieve

Gottschalk, David dgottsc at emory.edu
Tue May 26 10:17:24 EDT 2009

That must be my issue then. Every message in my inbox has a Return-path of:

dgottsc at servername (No domain extension just the server hostname)

Even though the message did not come from myself, but a external recipient.

I need to look at changing sendmail to not use this custom deliver script (I didn't write it), and instead use the Cyrus mailer in sendmail.

David Gottschalk
UTS Email team
david.gottschalk at emory.edu