Sieve: Vacation not working

Gottschalk, David dgottsc at emory.edu
Tue May 26 09:21:23 EDT 2009

See, I'm using this entirely custom deliver script in .procmailrc, and I think that is my problem. I think if Sieve doesn't get a proper from address, it will not reply. The question is how do you know if this is occurring?

You might try different configuration options of that. I've seen searching the web that some people had vacation reply issues with different configurations of the Cyrus mailer(s).

David Gottschalk
UTS Email team
david.gottschalk at emory.edu