help : cyradm can't access other domains ???

Denis BUCHER dbucherml at hsolutions.ch
Sat May 23 10:39:43 EDT 2009

Hello,

I really don't understand how to access "other" (virtual) domains from
cyradm :

  su - cyrus
  cyradm --user cyrus localhost
  lm

I see all mailboxes from our main domain, for example :

user.dbucherml.ML (\HasChildren)
user.dbucherml.ML.Fournisseurs (\HasChildren)
user.dbucherml.ML.Fournisseurs.Acer (\HasNoChildren)
user.dbucherml.ML.Fournisseurs.Alltron (\HasNoChildren)
user.dbucherml.ML.Fournisseurs.Microsoft (\HasChildren)
user.dbucherml.ML.Fournisseurs.Microsoft.MSPRP (\HasNoChildren)

But how can I access other domains ?

I tried :

lm user.dbucherml.myotherdomain.com

but it doesn't work ???

And everything works fine except this ?

The files are stored like that on the server :
ls -lda /var/spool/imap/domain/h/hsolutions.ch/d/user/dbucherml/

Thanks a lot in advance,

Denis