Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.14 Released

Simon Matter simon.matter at invoca.ch
Wed Mar 25 10:40:55 EDT 2009

> I am pleased to announce the release of Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.14.  This
> release should be considered production quality.  This is mostly a
> bugfix release.  For full details, please see doc/changes.html and
> doc/install-upgrade.html which are included in the distribution.
>
> URLs for this release:
> ftp://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/cyrus/cyrus-imapd-2.3.14.tar.gz
> or
> http://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/cyrus/cyrus-imapd-2.3.14.tar.gz

Thanks for the new release!

My question goes mainly to Bron:
I've included some of your fastmail.fm patches in my RPMS in the past.
They have always been on http://cyrus.brong.fastmail.fm/
Now things have changed and those patches are no longer maintained there.
Is there a way for me to get the same patches but for 2.3.14 and newer
releases (for example the cyrus-clean-shutdown-2.3.13.diff patch)?
I'm quite sure the code is somewhere on
http://github.com/brong/cyrus-imapd/ but I don't know how to extract the
patches from there?
Any help is much appreciated.