ctl_cyrusdb questions, looking for answers

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Tue Mar 17 09:37:37 EDT 2009

> > Not exactly sure what you mean here. I think you only need the database in
> > db.backup? and of course clean the environment before restoring such a db.
> AFAIK only that three databases are copied to the db.backupX directory. So if
> there are other checkpointed dbs they stay in the original place and I need to
> backup them?

As I understand it: there is no reason to backup deliver.db,
statuscache.db, or tls_sessions.db.  You can dump those without
consequence and they will be rebuilt on the fly.
OpenGroupware developer: awilliam at whitemice.org
<http://whitemiceconsulting.blogspot.com/>
OpenGroupare & Cyrus IMAPd documenation @
<http://docs.opengroupware.org/Members/whitemice/wmogag/file_view>