Replication question

Gary W. Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Tue Mar 10 23:57:54 EDT 2009

A couple weeks back I asked about combining multiple stores into a
single one and someone recommended replication.  So I started playing
around with it to populate a new store from an existing.  This seems to
be working fine.  I still have a little more testing to do though.

My question is about the multiple mail stores.  Each mail store has
unique names.  I assume the only thing I need to do is configure all of
the masters to replicate to the backend and then run sync_client (with a
list of all of the unique mailbox names for that server) on each of the
mail stores.

Is this correct?

Also, if they have sieve rules in place, do these copy over as well or
is it just the mailbox?