Announcing cyrus-user-map, a local recipient map generator for Postfix

Omni Flux omniflux+lists at omniflux.com
Tue Mar 10 18:44:19 EDT 2009

I have a policy daemon which verifies quotas via smmapd. I have not
looked at it in a long time, but maybe it can be easily extended to
verify mailbox existence as well?

It is available at http://www.omniflux.com/devel/

It does have some shortcomings such as not supporting virtual domains,
but this is because I haven't needed that, not because it cannot be done.

--
Omni Flux