rolling replication - sieve scripts

Gabriele Schaarschmidt schaarschmidt at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Mar 6 04:47:17 EST 2009

Thanks a lot Bron!
It was my mistake - I changed sieve-scripts in my
testenvironment with vi and sievec manually :-)

Now I made some tests with sieveshell and timsieved and it
works fine.

In our running systems we always use timsieved to
update the sieve scripts.

Best regards,,
Gabriele Schaarschmidt

Gabriele Schaarschmidt           schaarschmidt at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Postmasterin                     Zentrum für Datenverarbeitung
Universität Tübingen             http://www.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Wächterstr.76, 72074 Tübingen    Tel. 07071-2970325 Fax 07071-295131

----- Nachricht von brong at fastmail.fm ---------