Automatically moving marked mails?

Adam Tauno Williams adam at morrison-ind.com
Fri Jul 3 12:46:01 EDT 2009

> I don't like these "all in one solutions", but the people here LIKE
> THEIR OUTLOOK! Everybody wants to use Outlook and our students want
> Google, they like Gooooogle! Safe harbour for personal data? not
> interesting to this youth which even posts pictures of their drunk
> parties on facebook :-\

Have you looked at the ZideOne plugin?  That provides pretty darn good
functionality and works with a variety of Open servers (via CardDAV,
CalDAV, and GroupDAV).  It will even work with straight up apache.
<http://www.zideone.com/>

But storing contacts in LDAP is something nothing is every going to
support as LDAP schema is just a mess.