Doing Cyrus *right* for a large installation

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Fri Jan 16 13:55:30 EST 2009

On 16 Jan 2009, at 10:17, Rudy Gevaert wrote:
> No we don't have murder running (yet)
>
> I am not confident enough in the setup.  I have seen to many bad
> messages on the list.
>
> But I haven't set it up yet, so I may be 'scared' for nothing.

There are always bugs, of course, but in recent versions, replication
is working very well.  IMHO, the major piece of basic functionality
missing for replication to be 100% solid is an out of band method to
verify that it's working properly.  I know of several (many?)
solutions that people have in place.  Perhaps something will be
contributed soon.

:wes