List to Spam Harvest

Josh Whitver whitverj at urbandale.k12.ia.us
Fri Feb 27 13:24:55 EST 2009

Most web archives of mailing lists hide or otherwise obfuscate the
email addresses, however.

See:
http://lists.apple.com/archives/macos-x-server/2009/Feb/threads.html

Or:
http://lists.psu.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A1=ind0902&L=macenterprise

Or:
http://lists.roundcube.net/protect/identify.php
--
Josh Whitver
whitverj at urbandale.k12.ia.us / josh at whitver.net
Don't worry if you're a kleptomaniac, you can always take something
for it.