Admin user cyrus not seeing mailboxes

Mordur Ingolfsson cl at 1984.is
Sun Feb 22 19:18:09 EST 2009

Dear list,

I have a cyrus imapd 2.3.8-1 running on Debian GNU/Linux. I have in
/etc/imapd.conf the following :

admins: cyrus

 to be able to use the cyradm interface to perform administrative tasks.
I am able to log into cyradm with the user cyrus's credentials, but I
when I issue listmailbox I only get a listing of the cyrus users
mailboxes (which get created on logon) but not of all the other users
mailboxes, which is what I need.

I have another, older installantion of Cyrus, a 2.2.13-3 version where
the behavior of cyradm is the way I expected it to be on the new Cyrus
installation, so I am at a loss here. Is there a difference in the
behaviour of cyradm between these versions that explains this?

Thanks,

Mordur Ingolfsson