Cyrus DB Errors "DBERROR: error fetching user.username" even after reconstructs

Josh Whitver whitverj at urbandale.k12.ia.us
Wed Feb 11 14:52:25 EST 2009

On Feb 11, 2009, at 1:49 PM, Blake Hudson wrote:

>>> Well, I just tried it - no dice.  Same issues persist, even with a
>>> fresh mailboxes.db file.
>>>
>>> Next steps?
>>>
>> Anyone?  Bueller?
>>
> I agree it looks like a mailbox db problem. My inclination after a
> failed reconstruct would be to remove and recreate the mailbox and
> permissions (perhaps checking the mailbox db in between steps).
>
> -Blake

Thanks, but I've already gone in via cyradm and deleted the mailboxes
and recreated them, and following the steps above, completely rebuilt
the mailboxes.db file last night - same problems.  Thank you Mario,
but I think my princess is in another castle! :)
--
Josh Whitver
whitverj at urbandale.k12.ia.us / josh at whitver.net
I once planted some birdseed.  A bird came up.
Now I don't know what to feed it.