2.3.13 - fails to unlinking quota file

Wolfgang Powisch (privat) powo at powo.priv.at
Tue Feb 10 02:40:29 EST 2009

Am 09.02.2009 10:12, Aristotelis schrieb:
> Cyrus imap doesn't remove the quota from a folder when this folder is
> deleted except if the folder is user.X folder.

This is the expected behaviour of cyrus-imapd without any patches ... correct?

If this would work it would be enough in the majority of all cases,
unfortunately it doesn't. Beside the fact that user.x Quota-Files remain
on disk after deleting a mailbox (which is rather no problem) I'm afraid
that something wrong is deleted, because the unlink is called with
a wrong (random?) quota-file-path.

In my case, the quota-root it tried to unlink was "u", so maybe it's
truncated somewhere to just the first letter of correct quota-root

BTW: thx for the hint of quota-patches

regards, Wolfgang