Cyrus IMAPd 2.3.16 Released

Cyril Servant cyril.servant at atosorigin.com
Wed Dec 23 12:07:17 EST 2009

Or you can use a dummy backend. It's a backend which always says « OK
read in it. This backend was never committed into cyrus-imapd... Here
is an up-to-date version.

Then add this in imapd.conf :
duplicate_db: dummy

Ken, Bron : do you plan to include this backend into cyrus-imapd ?
It's very handy when we don't want to use a database (here we often
use dummy for annotations).
--
Cyril Servant