Setting Up of IMAP Server
prasannap at cdac.in
Fri Dec 11 08:00:47 EST 2009
I setting up a Mail server for my company. I have installed Postfix, it is working fine. I am confused to choose a IMAP server. Some of my requirements are
1) Users are created using /etc/passwd, No Mysql or LDAP at present.
2) User should be given quota for their INBOX, selected users should
have unlimited or variable quota
3) Quota exceeded users mails should be stored somewhere other than
their inbox, on request from the user should be delivered to them by
increasing their quota for time being.
4) Web based Management of User.
5) Backup option of user mailbox should be available.
Do all my requirement can be met by cyrus imap server??
If yes, can you provide me the links to met the above requirements
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
More information about the Info-cyrus