Setting Up of IMAP Server

prasanna prasannap at cdac.in
Fri Dec 11 08:00:47 EST 2009

Hi,

	I setting up a Mail server for my company.  I have installed Postfix, it is working fine.  I am confused to choose a IMAP server. Some of my requirements are

    1) Users are created using /etc/passwd, No Mysql or LDAP at present.
    2) User should be given quota for their INBOX, selected users should
    have unlimited or variable quota
    3) Quota exceeded users mails should be stored somewhere other than
    their inbox, on request from the user should be delivered to them by
    increasing their quota for time being.
    4) Web based Management of User.
    5) Backup option of user mailbox  should be available.
    Do all my requirement can be met by cyrus imap server??
If yes, can you provide me the links to met the above requirements

Regards,
P. Prasanna

believed to be clean.