make_sha1 and virtual domains

Vladimir Klejch kleo+cyrus at netbox.cz
Mon Aug 31 04:50:59 EDT 2009

Hi

is somebody using make_sha1 or make_md5 with virtual domains  ???

How to use it ??? I'm fiddling with source but make_sha1 does not find
mailboxes for given login in mailboxes.db.

I think there is no functionality in source  of make_sha1 or make_md5 for
vitrual domains  ???

Would it by posible to have virtualdomains functionality in all parts of
cyrus source code ??

 		Zatim
 					Kleo

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009, Vladimir Klejch wrote:

> Hi
>
> Is there a way to use make_sha1 with virtualdomais ???
>
> I see in source hardcoded adding of "user." in beginning of supplied user
> to make mailboxname  and i think, this cann't work with virtualdomains.
>

> I need this to check replication and have all mailboxes in more virtual
> domains.
>

> in imapd.conf is set :
>
> altnamespace: yes
> unixhierarchysep: yes
> virtdomains: userid
> guid_mode: sha1
> sha1_dir: /var/spool/cyrus/sha1
>
> ... and more
>
> 		Thanks
> 					Kleo

|      You have moved the mouse.                              #
| Windows must be restarted for the changes to take effect.   #
|                      <OK>                                   #

Vladimir `KLEO' Klejch     	Kleo'at'netbox.cz