Removing the "Web Changes Notification Service" from the wiki

Paolo Cravero pcravero at as2594.net
Mon Aug 31 03:58:36 EDT 2009

Wil Cooley wrote:

> edit a page and see if it could be easily removed. Turns out it's just
> this line:
>
>   %INCLUDE{"_default.WebNotify"}%
>
> Does anyone mind if this is removed from the Cyrus/WebHome page on the
> wiki (and possibly any other pages where I find it)?

I've found that long text still present on several subpages (like
Specifications and Standards), but I'm not writing because of that. Rather...

http://cyrusimap.web.cmu.edu/twiki/bin/view/Cyrus/WebHome

the last link looks like spam. Or a way to attract more /customers/ ?! :)

Anyone registered on wiki that can remove it?

Paolo