Cyrus on 64-bit RHEL 5

John Widera jwidera at oakton.edu
Mon Apr 13 13:04:46 EDT 2009

Thanks all, for the input.  My post had a typo - we aren't currently on
RHEL 5.  We're on RHEL 3.  RHEL 3/i386 to RHEL 5/x86_64 is the exact path
we are going.

We're already running skiplist across the board so based on what we've
read/heard we don't expect any trouble in that regard.

Our plan is to build from cyrus-imapd-2.3.14-2.src.rpm.

But which of Simon's SASL RPMs is recommended for x86_64 linux?

--
We have another q. regarding FS buffer cache, but I'll post that separately.

Thanks again everyone.