Weekly/Monthly record-keeping / maintenance?

Ken Murchison murch at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Apr 2 18:44:53 EDT 2009

I can guarantee that I had nothing to do with writing this code.  Other
than updating the copyright blurb as Bron noted, I'm fairly certain I've
never even looked at it.  Since its only example code, use it at your
own risk.  If you fix it or improve it, feel free to pass us the changes.

--
Kenneth Murchison
Systems Programmer